Hey everyone!

You can now buy plots in Mcrafterville on your own! No more need to contact town hall for the deed, setup appointments, etc.

The process for buying plots is simple:

- First, find a plot that is for sale. You can tell it is for sale because it will have 2 iron blocks in the center of it, with a sign saying "[for sale]" on the top line.

- Secondly, ensure you have enough money to buy the plot. The cost for the plot will be listed on the second line of the sign.

- Thirdly, just click on the stone button below the sign! Assuming you have enough money, the plot will become yours. Now, take down the for sale sign so that no other players can come and buy your plot!

There isn't a limit to how many plots you can own in the town, but please be respectful that there are other players who would like to live here too, so don't buy lots of plots if you aren't going to use them! If you buy an excess of plots, they will be reclaimed by the city and you will be compensated.

Also, these plots are still subject to the town plot wipe. If you are inactive for more than 30 days on the server, your plot may be put up for sale!

A note for other towns: If you would like to be able to put your towns plots up for sale in this way, please open a ticket or message me on the server or on Discord, and assuming your town is large enough I will give you permissions to make these For Sale signs.A note for other towns: If you would like to be able to put your towns plots up for sale in this way, please open a ticket or message me on the server or on Discord, and assuming your town is large enough I will give you permissions to make these For Sale signs.