45 replies
Owner
Votes:
+42
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admins
Owner
Hey guys! The wait is finally over!! You can now officially get guns on the server!

Heres how the gun system will work:

• There are currently 6 guns that you can buy
  • In order to purchase a gun, you need a Firearms Licence
  • When you purchase a gun, the gun will be stamped with your name and a serial number, and this number will be printed on your licence.
  • You can own as many guns as you wish
  • You may borrow your guns to other players, however duping guns with creative mode is FORBIDDEN! If there are 2 guns with the same serial number on them, the owner of the gun will be banned
  • If someone borrows you a gun, you must have a licence
  • While inside city limits, shooting other players is forbidden, punishable by the Mcrafterville Police Service
  • Guns may only be shot inside the city for pest control purposes (Creepers, Zombies, Etc) and at shooting ranges approved by the city, or on your own private property
  • Anytime you have a gun in your inventory, you must have the licence with you.
  • Mcrafterville Police may ask for your licence if you are found holding a gun in the city limits. You must let them see it or you could go to jail!
  • Modifying guns in any way, such as attempting to remove the serial number on it, will result in a fine and prison time :)
  • If you would like to sell your gun to another player, you must have the serial removed from your licence and have it stamped on theirs.
  • Gun shops made by players are not allowed unless approved by the city.

If you are not part of the town, you may still purchase guns with a licence. If you are found duping guns or attempting to remove the serial number, you will be punished on a case by case basis.

In order to get a gun licence, you must attend a firearm safety course in the city, and pass a written test, as well as a shooting safety evaluation. Failure to pass the test, or being unsafe will result in a failure. Background checks will also be done to ensure you are a responsible citizen, haven't gone bankrupt within the last 3 months, and haven't recently divorced a spouse.

The next firearm safety course will happen Wednesday, July 19th at 9:00pm Regina time. You can view the time in Regina by clicking here

All courses will be done at /warp GunClass. There is enough room for 15 students per class. If you wish to attend, please leave a reply here and I will confirm your spot.

COST FOR THE COURSE IS NOW $750.00! Please use /withdraw and have this ready when at the course!
Posted Jul 5, 17 · OP · Last edited Jul 17, 17
List
Undo
derpface66 StoneFarmer
Votes:
+1
Stone
Farmer
derpface66 :3 reserve my spot
Posted Jul 5, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
@Slyvesterer - Put me in coach
Posted Jul 5, 17
List
Undo
GloriousGlacier Emerald
Votes:
+2
Emerald
I would like a spot, please!
Cya there, :d
Posted Jul 5, 17
BunnyFooFoo__ Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Votes:
+2
Admins
Co-Owner
I would like a spot! :d
Posted Jul 5, 17
List
Undo
Boburt DiamondFarmer
Votes:
+1
Diamond
Farmer
sign me up my son
Posted Jul 5, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
could i reserve a spot?
Posted Jul 5, 17
List
Undo
Deepestheart Emerald
Votes:
+1
Emerald
Sign me up!! :p
Posted Jul 5, 17
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+42
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admins
Owner
8 spots remaining for tonight! All of the above have been confirmed.
Posted Jul 5, 17 · OP
List
Undo
BonicBunny Stone
Votes:
+1
Stone
@BonicBunny i would like a spot
Posted Jul 5, 17
List
Undo
Page