Hello everyone! I have come to introduce you all to my faction! If you meet the requirements and want to join, you can apply in the reply section below!

Sticcs

Who are we?
Sticcs is a faction that will be expected to be THE BEST FACTION ON THE SERVER!!!! >;D But you can help me by joining! ;D This faction only has one player currently.

Requirements

You will have to meet these requirements below! I can make some exceptions depending on the situation and requirement.

1. You have to have a good history on LunacraftMC and others! I do not want any traitors or trollers on my faction!
2. You need to have at least 1-2 hours of in-game Faction time. You can tell by doing /ontime in-game on Factions.
3. You have to be nice and respectful! Toxicity will not be allowed on my faction unless it is a joke!
4. You must obey all of my orders in this communist faction!!!!
5. Don't break any rules or else you will be kicked out and have Team 10 sent to your house!

Rules
1. Follow all of the LunacraftMC rules!
2. Obey all orders of Master Sticcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc!
3. No disrespect or toxicity!
4. Don't give this faction a bad reputation!
5. No griefing other faction members as well as ally factions!
6. No giving out the coordinates of the base(s) of this faction! Not even as a joke! This will be strictly enforced as it will give out the location of our base(s)!
7. Be active unless you have a reasonable excuse! (Reasonable being school, holidays, celebrations, religious practices, etc. Unreasonable would be REALLY ridiculous excuses!
8. Use common sense!
Type "Fortnut is bad" in your application if you accept these rules.

Applying

You will need to apply in the reply section below in order to join! You will have to use the following format in order to apply or else you will not be accepted:
Spoiler: FORMATShow

I will DM you whether or not you passed or not. As you can tell by the thread, I am very strict about traitors and lots of other serious topics. The communism jokes are jokes but I will still be the leader of the faction. Good luck everyone! :thumb: