image.png

Turtle Rock also known as River Town...
This town was built by NoHaxJustBaymax

image.png

What is there in Turtle Rock?
There are so many interesting things in our town...some useful shops, theme parks and much more!

Examples of structures and buildings:
- Huts 1 Free hut for everyone!
- Mall /warp turtlemall
- Secret Strip Club It's a secret
- PVP Arena /warp turtlepvp
- Aquarium /warp tra
- Theme Park /warp turtlepark

There is much more here to explore and we are continuing to grow.

image.png

How can I become a part of the town?
Currently I am the only one who has built anything in the town (with some minor assistance with players) so the town is not open for people to build freely. As of right now, you can become a member of the town by owning a hut or creating a shop in the mall.

image.png

My goal for the town:
My biggest goal for the town is much bigger than a town itself, but I want to attempt to make an EMPIRE. I am starting small by creating a simple town and I would love to expand into multiple towns. If you would like to help start your own town for the empire, let me know before attempting. I would prefer it to be fairly close to my town, but not too close. We can discuss it.

image.png

Rules:
Rules are placed for everyone in the town, including those not "considered" to be apart of the town. Most of the rules are common sense.

- No Griefing
- No Hacking
- No building outside of given permission. (ex: when given a hut, do not build outside of it or change the exterior. Change the interior however you please; into a shop, or a living space. You may add accessories to porches, and entry ways.)
- No Killing animals. If you happen to kill one by accident, let me know immediately.
- No placing protection stones without permission!

image.png